Thursday, 8 August 2013

Review // Arbonne Soothing Eye Gel

Hey guys! Today I am reviewing the Soothing Eye Gel* that is a part of the Calm range by Arbonne. It comes in a 15ml green, plastic tube with a roller ball applicator. This means that it is super easy to apply and it also stops you from being too harsh to your under eyes which is great! I have been using this eye gel nearly everyday for about three months now and I am only about a third of the way through the product. A little definitely goes a long way!

‘This gentle, lightweight eye gel, packaged with a convenient rollerball applicator, feels instantly refreshing on the skin. Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes, and hydrates and smooths the eye area for youthful, vibrant-looking skin.’

soothingeyegel

The first thing I feel after applying this is fresh. It is such a refreshing eye gel and I can feel the benefits coming from it. I love the fact that it is neither too heavy nor too light that it gives your eyes no benefits. It also really does what it says and more. When I apply it on a morning, after five minutes or so, I can feel that my eyes are relieved from the puffiness that they had.

I have noticed over these months that my eyes were really dehydrated before I started using an eye gel. My eye bags have visibly decreased from a point where the were pretty visible to the point where they are still there but don’t look horrific anymore thus increasing my confidence with my bare face greatly! I apply this once in the morning and once before I go to bed; it takes the littlest time and my eyes feel so good. This is a product that hasn’t had a negative impact on my skin but I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle worker either. I am sure that other eye creams have similar effects but since I haven’t tried any yet I don’t know. However, this eye gel has given me results that I love so I will definitely purchase it!

 lid

For all of you guys who have sensitive skin if or even have mature skin I’d recommend this for you as it really soothes and hydrates your under eye without the harsh chemicals that you find in most anti-aging creams these days. You can find this on the Arbonne website HERE for £23. Be sure to look out for a review on the Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum review! Remember to enter the Spicy Subscription giveaway HERE for the chance to win luxury bath and body products for yourself or a friend! Thank you for reading!

jj_thumb[1]

‘Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.’- Dr. Seuss

16 comments:

  1. Thanks alot for visiting my blog..
    You have a great blog..:)
    I am following you..Hope you will follow me too..
    Stay in touch..!!
    http://softwarestostilletoes.blogspot.in

    Namaste..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visit my blog doll! OF course I follow you and invited you to visit my blos!

    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    ♡ AHAI SHOPPING WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :)
    would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These products sound nice!

    ~Juniper
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! Following you on google and bloglovin. Hope you will follow me back.
    Hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the review! i might consider this product.
    Im following you on bloglovin, and I am enjoying your posts!
    Please follow me back :)


    significantlyred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is really great and I love to use this gel and I think by using this gel I can easily avoid all my aging signs so thanks for this great post...Click Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes you should give it a try:)xo

      Delete